Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Worst Hair Cut Ever!

So I got my hair cut today. I grew it out to donate it to locks of Love. Well it was long enough to donate the ten inches and still have it come about an inch above my shoulders. Ha! The woman didn't measure right and cut off twelve inches in the pony tail, which still left me some below my chin. I asked her not razor it, and leave it as long as possible. Needless to say my hair in the back it shorter than Dean's! Let's just say he does not have long hair. My layers are about an inch and a half from the top of my head! Also my hair is now barely below my ear lobe. I can't even pull it back to work. I want to cry it is so ad. The worst part is my high school reunion is next month. Lucky me! The back is like an inch long. I look like a cross between Meg Ryan and Kate Gosslin. I guess in six months it'll grow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment