Friday, February 26, 2010

Gardening

So I totally neglected pottery today for working out in my yard. The weather wasn't too cold, and my seeds said they could be planted in March, that is only a few days away so I jumped the gun! I planted sunflowers, zinnias, marigolds, daisies, cosmos, a humming bird, shade, fragrant, and perennial mix. I can't wait for them to come up. I also ordered some spring bulbs of rain lilies, corina lily, anemone, glory of the sun, toad lily, and a bleeding heart. I am going to put the yard back to what it used to look like. I don't actually have a clue what I am doing, so if anyone has great gardening advice I would love to hear it! Also the bulb bed I planted before has come up, and I think my daffodils will be blooming in the next few weeks. I had three little tiny yellow flowers already bloom! I will keep you updated on this new adventure in gardening, let's hope I don't kill too many plants. I did plant some clover so maybe I will grow myself some luck!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to you posting pictures!
    I love bleeding hearts - did you get the pink or the white one?

    ReplyDelete