Saturday, August 29, 2009

This week in the pottery world!


This week I fired my kiln, and got a really nice canister set. It is dark turquoise with sculpted shells on top I also got two pretty pink vases. I did have a few pieces that didn't turn out, but that is ok. I hope to have pictures up of the brand new chip n' dips by the end of the week.

I reloaded the kiln last night, and should be getting the results soon! I'm crossing my fingers that all is well.

I got some very exciting news this week! I might be nominated for the local art council, and a picture I submitted is being considered for a catalog! I was very excited to get great news!

Also, I posted a new piece on etsy today! It is a butter dish. The link is http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30062985

No comments:

Post a Comment